Currently seeking a Systems Administrator with four (4) or more years of experience in a Windows and Linux based network environment to work in Dahlgren, VA.
The Systems Administrators will provide support for the classified network and associated infrastructure running a mixture of Windows and Linux operating systems. This involves support for Simulation software products, AEGIS combat system interfaces, and networks used for testing and training for the AEGIS combat system.
Overall Assignment Description:
The CIO-T-TF-TFD (Discovery Services Division, Globe Branch) requires a Corporate Communications /Technical Writer Level 4. The contratocr shall provide services which involve interpreting technology or applications and then writing technical design and report documentation.
Provide support to the AEGIS Technical Representative Moorestown NJ in testing and documenting the increasingly complex capabilities of the US Navy's premiere shipboard Combat System. Applied test strategies generate rapidly growing sets of data in need of innovative approaches to analyze and extract results. We are looking for expertise in authoring or revising automated tools to turn raw data into assessment information.
Engineering Level III Moorestown, New Jersey
Provide support to the AEGIS Technical Representative Moorestown, NJ for System Engineering or System Testing for the AEGIS Combat System (ACS). AEGIS is the premier naval combat system in the forefront of the defense of the United States and our Allies. Work on this increasingly complex system presents a challenging and rewarding task where the successful applicant will be asked to apply technical skill and innovation such as Agile development in support of our Customer and the men and woman who protect us. We are looking for experience gained across a broad reach of technical, scientific or engineering disciplines to ensure that the ACS meets or exceeds the design specifications.
- Work independently to perform research and understand systems under development or test
- Review technical specifications and documents for accuracy, applicability and requirement content
- Provide verification and validation for the approaches used to integrate and test ACS capabilities
- As assigned, develop or validate test approaches and methods, collect data and perform detailed analysis.
- Provide input and develop detailed test reports based on collected data and evaluate performance of the ACS.
- Isolate defects based on test execution and verify closure of the issue
- Provide and present technical and functional briefs
- Participate in meetings and discuss test observations and other comments with the Developer
- Based on experience, lead teams pursuing the above tasks as group projects.
- Note: System Engineers work more detailed portions of the ACS; System Test Engineers work across the complete ACS
San Diego/Norfolk/Dahlgren, Va.
The Combined Integrated Air and Missile Defense/Anti-Submarine Warfare Trainer (CIAT) Operator provides operational support to CIAT in three locations: Dahlgren, VA; Norfolk, VA; and San Diego, CA.
• The system utilizes Tactical code running on virtualized machines.
• Provides fidelity to train all required Combat System capabilities.
• Supports basic phase training events at the waterfront but can accommodate a wide range of training events.
• Ground truth recording capability on instructor and watch stander console displays and audio for after action playback and analysis.
Training System Operator
Wallops Island, VA
Support of in-service engineering associated with all Tactical Data Links (TDL), including Link-11, Link-16, STJ, MTJ, and UTJ, on US Navy, Joint Service, and Allied Platforms, interoperability and integration of Tactical Data Links (TDL) into the Aegis Combat System and on Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD). Responsible for coordinating TDL test planning and execution in support of test events such as BMD, Development Tests (DT), Operational Tests (OT), CSSQTs, FCTs, and PRTs. Investigate system and equipment problems discovered during test events and operations and participate in resolution of problems within the TDL architecture.