Demonstrated experience with DoD acquisition processes, program management, Industry or Government technical or business management across a full business cycle.
Required to provide acquisition support to the PEO IWS staff, reviewing compliance to Navy and DoD policy. Support includes program analysis, monitoring, control, and procurement support.
This position is to provide direct support to the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Team.
• Provide Program Analyst support contributing to effective analysis and management of incoming and outgoing actions items assigned from meetings, telecons, or emails.
• Provide weekly status of critical, open, or closed actions to FMS Team Lead.
• Draft, review, and route formal memos responding to actions, providing Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) costs, or releasing technical documentation.
• Effectively participate and prepare briefings for Working Group Meetings, Program Acquisition Resource Manager (PARM) meetings, and Program Budget Reviews.
• Responsible for FMS Case oversight to include but not limited to action tracking, financial tracking, and deliverables tracking.
• Interact daily with other contracting staff, Contracting Officer's Representatives (CORs), Acquisition Team, and various Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Technical Points of Contact (TPOC) to support program requirements.
• Effectively manage multiple tasks within a dynamic and high speed work environment.
Required Skills & Certifications
Active Secret clearance
Proficient in MicroSoft Office
Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
Preferred Education and Experience
Experience working with USN contracting & supporting foreign military sales