Works with Information Assurance Manager (IAM) and Information Management Officer (IMO) to maintain organization RMF accreditation.
The individual perform the following duties and as requested by IMO:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) - Maintain controls and documents to compliant with RMF accreditation.
- Standards Compliance: STIG/SRG, CoNs, NIAP, CC, JITC
- Security Incident Event Management: Manage log alerts triggers, queries, reporting
- Vulnerability Analysis: IAVM/STIG vulnerability compliance with ACAS
- Intrusion Prevention System: Network Traffic queries, reporting
- Laboratory IA: Develop and maintain laboratory network IT security program
- IT Security Program Management: Change Control, Incident Respond, COOP/BC/DR, Policies, SOPs, etc.
- Inspections: Army OIP, DoD CCRI, FISMA, JSIVA, EMSEC, RMF, DoD Cybersecurity Scorecard
- GOTS: Architectural reviews for compliance with multiple requirements such as SDLC, STIG