CIAT Senior Operator
San Diego/Norfolk/Dahlgren, Va.
The Combined Integrated Air and Missile Defense/Anti-Submarine Warfare Trainer (CIAT) Senior Operator provides senior operational support to CIAT in three locations: Dahlgren, VA; Norfolk, VA; and San Diego, CA.
• The system utilizes Tactical code running on virtualized machines.
• Provides fidelity to train all required Combat System capabilities.
• Supports basic phase training events at the waterfront but can accommodate a wide range of training events.
• Ground truth recording capability on instructor and watch stander console displays and audio for after action playback and analysis.
System operator and possible role player as Mission Warfare Commanders. Candidate must be able to learn Next Generation Simulation (NGS) system and interfaces in order to effectively run and operate CIC scenarios.
Candidate must meet one of the below descriptions:
• Candidate must have 4 years of Air Crewman experience as a Naval Flight Officer in Early Warning Aircraft (E-2, or Air Force AWAC). The candidate must be experienced with Tactical Data Links (LINK 11/16), Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC), Air Intercept Controller (AIC), a Weapons Tactics Instructor, and a Mission Commander.
• Candidate must have 2 years’ experience as a qualified ASTAC or Light Airborne Mulit-Purpose System (LAMPS) air crewman.
• Candidate with at least 2 years’ experience as an AIC watch stander.
• Candidate with at least 2 years’ experience as a TIC or Tactical Data Coordinator (TDC) watch stander.
• Candidate must have 2 years’ experience as a qualified Sea Combat Commander watch stander.