Part Time (Permanent) Corporate Facility Security Officer (FSO)
The FSO will be responsible for developing, implementing and enforcing security processes to safeguard information, and will provide onsite support for all security actions in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program Manual (NISPOM).
• Maintains the company’s facility clearance and security program
• Prepare and issue subcontract DD254s, collaborate with Customer on Prime contract DD254s and prepare facility sponsorship documents
• Manage corporate security compliance program
• Conduct new employee security briefings, exit interviews and debriefing, investigate and report security violations and incidents
• Prepare and facilitate annual refresher training and prepare necessary documentation in support of the annual DSS audit
• Maintain all security documentation and files in accordance with DSS requirements
• Interpret government policies in the development and implementation of security plans and procedures
• Manage personnel security clearances to include coordinating initial clearance submissions and periodic reinvestigations with employees, providing guidance and instruction to employees to ensure completion of security paperwork, performing ink and electronic fingerprinting of initial clearance candidates, and providing follow-up clearance status on processed clearances to managers
• Prepare and submit CAC Requests as required, following individual processes across multiple contracts
• Submit SCI Nomination packets to government customers as required through ACCS, or other various processing systems
• Maintain and coordinate excellent working relationships with government agencies and program managers
• Coordinates with customers and other government representatives on security issues / actions
• Creates reports and maintains documents / databases to accurately track candidates through the security process from initial clearance submission until they are granted a final clearance
• Conduct DSS self-inspections in preparation for DSS audits.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen .
• Active TS security clearance.
• DSS FSO Certification and JPAS training required
• Knowledge of NISPOM Change 2, DCIDs, ICDs and other government security directives
• Ability to effectively use JPAS, e-FCL, ISFD, SWFT and ACCS
• Possess knowledge of SCI processing requirements for a variety of customers