Project Manager responsible for DoD contract operations directly managing 30+ personnel- Washington, DC location
• Ensuring DoD program is adequately staffed per Performance Work Statement (PWS) requirements. This includes identifying vacancies, staffing requirements and coordinating with corporate recruiters to identify and hire candidates.
• Client interfacing with COR to ensure daily operations and support are meeting expectations. Monthly Status Reports (MSR) including reviewing staffing requirements, expenditure tracking, and responsibilities are executed per the PWS.
• Develop and manage metrics for the government leadership to control costs, improve service, and monitor contractor performance.
• Monitor service quality control measurement methodology to ensure that processes complied with the relevant requirements of the quality management system and customer expectations
Approve all contract invoicing to ensure funding requirements are met in a timely manner.
• Inform Senior Level Executives on contract performance metrics to ensure programs are meeting strategic support objectives.
Active TS clearance required, familiar with the Intelligence Community and security protocols
Bachelors’ Degree or work/military experience.
Professional certification (PMP) preferred.