Database Administrator: Minimum Experience: Three (3) years of experience providing database and associated database systems administration. The Database Administrator shall have demonstrated relevant experience. Examples of relevant experience may include the following:
- Technical specialized experience conducting requirements analysis, designing, developing andadministering database applications.
- Providing operational support of computer hardware, system software, applications software, andsystem and user data files as configured within the associated database system.
- Providing maintenance for the integrity of all user/system data files, data verification following systemrestoration/recovery procedures, and data format conversion procedures during the import and/or export of data.
- Providing database reporting/printout support.
- Supporting development of operating procedures and user technical manuals. Support is provided to avariety of database systems (e.g., Oracle, Sybase, and/or Informix).
- Developing and implementing applications in microcomputer environment.
- Implementation of relational databases.
- Managing information and developing reports using database management system.
- Working knowledge of IA/IO concepts and A&A process.
- SharePoint 2010 and up, Microsoft Access, XML, jQuery, Java Script, HTML, and VBA
- Experience working with Microsoft Access 2010 and up
- Experience working with SharePoint 2010 and up
- The ability to move and maneuver up to 50 pounds of weight (computer hardware, accessories,support equipment, etc.).
- Must have and be able maintian an active secret clearance
Education: Contractor shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline AND at least three (3) years of experience as described above; OR five (5) years of relevant experience as described above