SQL Administrator: Minimum Experience: Three (3) years of expert level SQL administrator experience and support.The SQL Administrator shall have demonstrated relevant experience.
Examples of relevant experience may include the following:
- Managing servers, and application environments critical to business processing. This includes working with application teams responsible for hosted apps, performing application and OS updates as needed, and maintaining server security and compliance as required by policy and standards.
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL, ORACLE, FoxPro, and MYSQL databases.
- Managing and maintaining database backups, define and control database replication needs, and development of database triggers and stored procedures under the direction of Senior Programmers and Project Managers.
- Developing, testing, and running data conversion programs.
- Must hold and be able to maintian an active secret clearance.
Education: Contractor shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline AND at least three (3) years of experience as described above OR five (5) years of relevant experience as described above.