Cybersecurity (CS) Analyst/Specialist:
Minimum Experience: The Cybersecurity Analyst shall have a minimum four (4) years of experience in CS/A&A analysis support in IA controls analysis, conducting risk assessments, risk mitigation analysis, or developing contingency plans.
The Cybersecurity Analyst shall have demonstrated experience as described above. Examples of relevant experience may include the following:
- CS / INFOSEC concepts and requirements.
- DOD A&A process and standards.
- System / network vulnerability analysis.
- Risk assessment and risk mitigation analysis.
- Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E).
- Contingency planning.
- Firewall Policy.
- Ports & Protocols.
- Maintaining all day-to-day VRAM activities.
- Entering the system baseline configuration in VRAM by uploading vulnerability scan of a representative baseline system.
- Expert and Mastery levels with institutional knowledge and a minimum of 4 years’ experience, on the mission critical procedures, systems, and processes, as they pertain to Information Technology and Cyber Security requirements.
- Fully qualified in accordance with DoD 8570.01M.
- Experience in certifying and accrediting DON information systems and networks, as well as Platform IT.
- Expert knowledge of and experience with CS requirements as defined by Public Laws.
- Expert knowledge and experience with the requirements outlined in OPNAVINST N9210.3 Safeguarding Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information.
- Must hold and be able to maintian an active secret clearance.
Education: Contractor shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline AND at least four (4) years of experience as described above; OR nine (9) years of relevant experience as described above.