Demonstrated experience with DoD acquisition processes, program management, Industry or Government technical or business management across a full business cycle.
Required to provide acquisition support to the PEO IWS staff, reviewing compliance to Navy and DoD policy. Support includes program analysis, monitoring, control, and procurement support.
This position is to provide direct support to MK 41 Vertical Launching System (VLS) Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Team Lead in support of PEO Integrated Warfare Systems (IWS) 3L (Surface Launchers) MK 41 VLS Program.
• Provide Program Analyst support contributing to effective analysis and management of incoming and outgoing actions items assigned from meetings, telecons, or emails.
• Provide weekly status of critical, open, or closed actions to FMS Team Lead.
• Draft, review, and route formal memos responding to actions, providing Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) costs, or releasing technical documentation.
• Effectively participate and prepare briefings for Working Group Meetings, Program Acquisition Resource Manager (PARM) meetings, and Program Budget Reviews.
• Responsible for FMS Case oversight to include but not limited to action tracking, financial tracking, and deliverables tracking.
• Interact daily with PEO IWS 4.0 staff, Contracting Officer's Representatives (CORs), Acquisition Team, and various Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Technical Points of Contact (TPOC) to support program requirements.
• Effectively manage multiple tasks within a dynamic and high speed work environment.
Experience working with USN contracting & supporting foreign military sales
Active Secret clearance
Proficient in MS Office